Sunday, August 6, 2017

Flirty Text Messages For Her





Flirty Text Messages For Her

http://mikerhomebusiness.com/textflirting





Hey guys, here's the situation; Chris just met a hot chick at his local club and he plans on sending her a text message the next day.



Chris: I just sent a text message to Lisa who I just met last night. The message said "Hey it's Chris, it was good meeting you last night. How are you doing?



Lisa: Yes, I just got this text from this guy last night and I'm not texting him back. These are dull, personality less text messages. I have other guys texting me with flirty messages which I enjoy texting them back.



Text Opener/starters



*I found a place for you to take me to!



*Tag, you’re it!



*Here I am, what are your other 2 wishes?



*If I ever need (some product or advice related to her work), I know who to call =)



*Just so you don’t stalk me tonight, I’ll be at (location) – hopefully you can control yourself…



*OMG I just met your twin!



*I just made you open your phone for no reason…looks like I got you in check =)



*Made you look!



*I just saw something that reminded me of you



*Bad Girl!





I found Magnetic Messaging online and learned how to text flirt the right way. I also found some text flirt openers to get me started. Here they are.



Lisa:  Finally Chris has sent me some flirty messages which now I really want to meet him and I'm now getting ready to send him this flirty message back, I found a place for you to take me to!



Chris:  Lisa just texted me back with this message; I found a place for you to tame me to! I will text her back tomarrow using this message; Here I am, what are your other 2 wishes?


No comments:

Post a Comment